Careers at Koala
Koala’s mission is to become the smartest way to buy high-quality furniture online. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfilment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to change the way people buy and enjoy furniture. For every home among the gumtrees.Why working at koala is good See Open positions
We’re not fans of the cliche 'our company will change the world.' But we do believe that a growing organisation of great humans aligned to the same foundational values, working together to solve problems, will result in doing a tremendous amount of good
we are ambitious
- To make yourself better.
- To make our customers' lives better.
- To make the world around you better.
we are curious
- To understand the context, problem, and best outcome/solution.
- To learn the best approach through seeking out knowledge and experience.
- To find better solutions for the business and our customers.
we are selfless
- You speak what you genuinely feel or believe, you act with integrity.
- You are self-aware and know your impact.
- You communicate clearly and honestly at all times.
koala in numbers
Founded in 2015, from humble beginnings to creating better furniture by Australia for the world. We are on a massive growth journey.
We're a world-class team of diverse individuals. We are growing and expanding at a rapid rate to ensure we’ve got the capability and capacity in place to achieve our goals.
Sydney, Tokyo, and our newest TBA in 2021. Feel free to reach out and say HELLO. Where to next? You'll just have to wait and see. But we can promise you that there are exciting adventures ahead.
We take good care of our koalas - when you're with us, you're family. We encourage a healthy work-life blend and want to support you to be the best that you can be.
- Casual Friday everyday!
- Free products for staff and discounts for family & friends
- Fully stocked organic kitchen in ultra modern office
- Regular sports, social events and Friyays
- Mental health support
- Opportunity to be part of rapid growth plans
- Working with a small team – gaining massive exposure!
- Personal growth and learning opportunities
- Working in an ethical organisation that genuinely gives back
- Flexible work options and dog friendly office